*** Saturday Roll Call ***

steffihope
on 1/28/11 12:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I know it is early - but I am sleepy and chatty at the same time and no - I have not had anything to drink bu****er!  I have been thoroughly enjoying this weather - and I finally had a reason to go out tonight.  Driving was not too bad, but I still took my time and looked around and understood why schools were still closed.  Most neighborhoods in Philadelphia are slush covered at best.  giggle giggle giggle.....and now they are saying another biggie mid week next week.

Still hoping for no issues the weekend of 2/11/11, but we shall see.  So I am headed to bed shortly, getting up and finishing straightening up the dining room for the deluge of people coming to my house this afternoon - if you find yourself with some time - consider heading over to Northeast Philadelphia for a fun afternoon and evening of people, food, drinks and shopping. I am so hopeful that this will be successful for our Lisa Schnibbe Hunt! :)  Saturday night will consist of hanging with whoever decides they have no where they have to be.

Grades are still not done - what a surprise - and the Bat Mitzvah keeps looming heavily over my head.....but - all is good as I have amazing supportive friends who understand me, love me unconditionally and help me work though some very challenging times.  Thanks to you all who know who you are! :)

Happy Saturday!
jojobear98
on 1/28/11 1:15 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good evening Stef!

I hope you have a fabulous turn out for the party. Another time I wish I lived in Philly! However, I don't and life must go on. (yes, even without you!)

I am up WAY too late to have an hour communte to class in the morning, but oh well.

I have class in the morning, then home to try to relax, then make an appetizer for my BIL's 50th B-day gathering.

After that, it's date night with my hubby which is well over due and much needed!

Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the weekend. They sure go too fast!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Lisa H.
on 1/28/11 8:45 pm - Whitehall, PA
Howdy Steffi and Pa...

I'm up bright and early on this lovely Saturday morning stressing a bit because yesterday I set my priorities straight and got tires instead of taking my computer in for repair.  I'm stressing b/c now I need an alignment and it is Saturday and the shops are swamped.  I'm not sure if I can get it in before I have to drive to Philly.  I'll figure it out.  I'm going to try to get it into a place over by the synagogue before services and have David pick me up and take me to services and then bring me to pick it up after. 

At synagogue this morning, I am doing the Haftorah (that's the part I believe you will be hearing Molly do at her Bat Mitzvah)

From synagogue, depending on the car situation, I will be coming home to get Siehara (she slept at Julie's last night)  Then, we will head to Philly for Steffi's party.

That's it!

My tracker

hers 

Maura M.
on 1/28/11 9:41 pm - Yardley, PA
Good morning Steffi & PA,

Am tired - I only got a few hours sleep last night..

Full day today - I am up and baking, then I am going to rent skis for tomorrow (Mark and I are skiing with our friends Anne & Chris at Camelback- so happy to get out with them).  Then on to Trader Joes, then to PF changes for lunch with the girlfriends and then on to Steffi's to hang out with the crew and buy an overnight bag - Stef - after seeing yours, I have decided I need one!!  Then over to our friends Bill and Arlenes for dinner.. whirlwind day - well, I better get baking or I'll never get what I need done today!!!

xoxo - have a great day all,

Maura

Maura

dit657
on 1/28/11 10:03 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all. It is a beautiful morning out there - wish I could get out and enjoy it more but fear of falling is keeping me indoors.

Today will find me cleaning the house then going out to dinner with old friends tonight. Tomorrow is grocery day then some other friends are coming down for the afternoon. I need the interaction with friends right now - this cabin fever is really getting me down.

Last night hubby decided to take an day if vacation so we'll be getting to Florida two days earlier than planned - woo hoo!! That's the best part of vacationing with family - don't have to worry about reservations!

Hope you have a very successful Steffi. Enjoy the day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 1/28/11 10:05 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I hope I have a, "very successful Steffi" too!!!! :)
Lisa H.
on 1/28/11 10:14 pm - Whitehall, PA
Leave her alone, brat!!

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 1/29/11 6:02 am - Boothwyn, PA
Oops - guess I hadn't had enuf coffee when I posted that!! But thank you Lisa for coming to my defense!! Hope your PARTY was a big hit!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 1/28/11 10:17 pm
Good Morning Steffi and PA!

Yesterday was a pretty good day. Dee and I spent the day together. Did some much needed shopping! I tried to post about a couple of WOW's that I had and the stupid computer would not let me!! We went into Macy's to look for something to wear to Molly's Bat Mitzvah, I found a pretty blouse and tried it on and it FIT!!! I also picked up an outfit for hubby and he actually LIKED it!! I got 20% off of everything because I donated $2 to breast cancer awareness. YEAH ME!!! Then we went to Target and ran into one of Dee's teachers from her previous day care. Well, she hadn't seen me in a couple of years. Boy was she shocked!! She said, "You look GREAT!" while her eyes were popping out of her head!!! It was a nice WOW! Haven't had one of those in awhile!! We also ran into Dee's girl scout leader.  Last night I did some baking, but things didn't turn out as well as usual. I posted on FB that the pb banana bread that I made fell apart. I took it out of the pan too early. DUH! So, I cut it up and will be bringing it to Steffi's later today. Still tastes yummy!! BTW, Dee is SO excited to play with Emily!!!

That is it for me!

Have a great day!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 1/28/11 10:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Steffi & PA;

Overwhelmed sums it up for me!!!!

Hope everyone has an awesome day...

Ida

IdaMae